The Embassy collects applications for Travel Document from the Nepalese people and their children who are residing in Spain. The applicants are requested to provide either a photocopy of their passport or a copy of Nepalese Citizenship Certificate as evidence to prove their Nepalese nationality. The Embassy also issues One Way Travel Documents to the children of Nepalese parents born in Spain who want to embark on a one-way travel to Nepal.
List of documents to be submitted
1. A duly filled in application form
2. Citizenship Certificate (If copy of citizenship or passport is submitted it will be verified from the concerned authorities)
3. Three copies of recent photograph (coloured)
4. Nepali passport and its copy
5. A police report from the relevant police office in the current country of residence mentioning clearly the name of the bearer and the number of the lost passport. (in case of lost passport)
Charge for Travel document is 35€