The Embassy of Nepal attests the following documents issued by the competent authorities of Nepal and duly attested by the Department of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Nepal.
- Character verification certificate issued by Nepal Police
- Citizenship certificate
- Photocopy of the passport
- Health certificate
- Birth registration certificate
- Death registration certificate
- Migration certificate
- Unmarried (Singleness) certificate
- Minor’s identity Card
- Marriage registration certificate
- Relationship verification certificate
- Certificate of divorce
- Other relevant documents issued by the local authorities
- Various documents issued by various Government Ministries and constitutional bodies
- Academic certificates issued by the Ministry of Education, Office of the Controller of Examinations (Sanothimi and Balkhu) and vocational training certificates issued by the CTEVT
Note: Embassy also attests the documents attested by the Ministry of Exteriors’ of Spain.
Documents Required for Attestation
- Original documents and it’s copy.
- Attested copies (with seal and signature) of the original documents from Department of Consular Service, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Proof of residence in Spain.
- Verification Letter (For Driving License only)
- Copy of Passport and citizenship of applicant.
- prepaid return envelope with tracking number is must with the documents to be sent by post.
Fee Structure for Attestation/Legalization:
Notice on Revised Attestation Fees
This is to inform all the concerned that the Embassy will charge fees as per the decision of the Government of Nepal:
|Type of Document/Service
|Attestation Fees Per Document (In Euros)
|Welfare related services:
|Free of Charge
- Before making the payment through the bank please wait for the confirmation from the Embassy about the approval of documents. Once you are notified that all your documents are complete please make the transfer. For additional queries, feel free to contact us.
- Cash is not acceptable, Payment can be made by Card in the Embassy or by Bank Transfer
The bank details for sending service charges is as given below:
Name of Beneficiary: Embassy of Nepal, Madrid
Account No.: ES67 2100 2880 7415 0000 8931