The Embassy collects applications for Machine Readable Passport from Nepalese nationals and their children residing in Spain and issues it with a validity period of ten years within a time period of around 12-14 weeks. The Embassy also issues temporary passport with a validity of up to 9 months to those MRP applicants who need to travel immediately and do not have validity in their passport. The applicant can either present in person at the Embassy to submit the application or by Post. To send your documents by post pre-paid envelope is preferred. The fee structure for issuing passport is as given below:
|1.||New/ Renewal of Passport||120 € for adult
60 € for infant below 10 years
|2.||Lost/ Damaged Passport||240 € for adult
120 € for Child below 10 Years
|3.||Temporary Passport||20 €|
- Duly filled in application form( Download Passport Application Form)
- Old Passport (Original and a copy)
- Nepalese Citizenship Certificate (Original and a copy)
- Passport size photographs (4 copies) (please log on to www.nepalpassport.gov.np for ICAO template for the accurate size and specification of photograph)
For Minors i.e. below the age of 16 years
- Duly filled in application form ( Download Passport Application Form)
- Birth Certificate
- Minor Identity Card (if born in Nepal)
- Copy of Passport and Nepalese Citizenship Certificate of the parents
- Marriage Registration Certificate of the parents
- 4 copies of passport size photographs (please log on to www.nepalpassport.gov.np for ICAO template for the accurate size and specification of photograph)
- In case of lost passport, the applicants are requested to submit the copy of the lost passport and police report issued by the competent authorities in addition to the above-mentioned documents.
- In case if the old passport has been returned to the applicant after collecting the MRP application upon request of the applicant, it must be submitted to the Embassy for the purpose of cancellation at the time of issuing the MRP.
- The applicant must bear the postal charge related to the old PP, if there is any.
- It is requested to note that no border of the box should be touched by the signature and the signature should be with black ink. Thumb impression may be placed with blue or black ink.
- Children below five years do not need to place their thumb impression. But they can place their signature in the signature box of the application form if they can sign, if they cannot sign please leave the box blank or put cross sign i.e. X
- After filling the application, please check the “Scale to Paper Size “in your printer and set the paper size as “Non-scaling” or “Actual Size” for printing the application in correct size.
- As the Embassy cannot process the forms that are not filled in as per the specified standard, size and quality of the application and photograph, applicants are requested to go through the information placed in the webpage thoroughly prior to filling and printing the application form.
जरुरी: कृपया राहदानी, प्रमाणीकरण आदिको दस्तुर बैंकबाट पठाउंद पहिला दूतावासमा सम्पर्क गरि आफ्नो कागजात सहि भएको एकिन भएपछि मात्र तोकिएको राजस्वको रकम बैंकमा जम्मा हुन अनुरोध छ । थप जानकारी चाहिएमा फोनबाट वा firstname.lastname@example.org मा सम्पर्क गर्नु हुन अनुरोध छ ।
The bank details for sending service charges is as given below:
Name of Beneficiary: Embassy of Nepal, Madrid
Account No.: ES08 2038 1958 4360 0017 3241